Enjoyed your bacon batch this morning? Spent time stuck in traffic on the Ring Road? Our Coventry gifts look to celebrate the small things that make Coventry, OUR Coventry!
Starting with our limited-edition pin badges launched in 2018, we have since released CovTrumps playing card game, the Coventry Sticker Album, jigsaws, mugs, and more!
It’s been an amazing time so far which has far exceeded expectations including:
- releasing 14 Coventry pin badges - all celebrating the city in various ways
- being commissioned by Coventry Cathedral to produce a pin badge to attract visitors to the prominent landmark
- from sales of our badges, we have raised over £2000 for local Coventry charities - many of whom are reliant on donations and funding to operate
- awarded Role Model of the Year at the 2019 Midlands Business Awards
- won the 'Best Coventry Product' in the recent covhour awards
- being invited by Coventry City Council to contribute to their Tourism Seminar looking at how people are encouraged to visit the city
- being interviewed over 20 times on BBC Coventry & Warwickshire, Free Radio and Touch FM Coventry
- following the release of the 'It's a Batch' pin, hosting the 'Cov Batch Off' with Coventry Culture Show which looked to judge the Best Pork Batch in Coventry
- being featured as a 'Human of Coventry' in a recent initiative led by Coventry UK City of Culture 2021 highlighting the stories of people in the city
- expanded our range to include mugs and magnets plus an exciting project is set to launch in July 2019!
The reception to Etch & Pin has been exceptional over the couple of years and we look forward to celebrating the city in new and exciting ways going forward!