Enjoyed your bacon batch this morning? Spent time stuck in traffic on the Ring Road? Our pin badges look to celebrate the small things that make Coventry, OUR Coventry!
Our limited-edition pin badges launched in July 2018, with a brand-new badge released every month.
Each badge has its own limited edition number and comes with a backing card displaying the limited edition number. £1 from each badge sold was donated to a local charity during the month it went live. To date, we have raised over £2,500 for Coventry charities.
It’s been an amazing 12 months which has far exceeded expectations including:
- releasing 14 Coventry pin badges - all celebrating the city in various ways
- being commissioned by Coventry Cathedral to produce a pin badge to attract visitors to the prominent landmark
- from sales of our badges, we have raised over £2000 for local Coventry charities - many of whom are reliant on donations and funding to operate
- won the 'Best Coventry Product' in the recent covhour awards
- being invited by Coventry City Council to contribute to their Tourism Seminar looking at how people are encouraged to visit the city
- being interviewed nearly 20 times on BBC Coventry & Warwickshire, Free Radio and Touch FM Coventry
- following the release of the 'It's a Batch' pin, hosting the 'Cov Batch Off' with Coventry Culture Show which looked to judge the Best Pork Batch in Coventry
- being featured as a 'Human of Coventry' in a recent initiative led by Coventry UK City of Culture 2021 highlighting the stories of people in the city
- expanded our range to include mugs and magnets plus an exciting project is set to launch in July 2019!
The reception to Etch & Pin has been exceptional over the past year or so and we look forward to celebrating the city in new and exciting ways going forward!