A look at The Coventry Sticker Album networking workshop!
I am pleased to be hosting an informal networking workshop looking at the recent launch of the Coventry Sticker Album.
The workshop took place on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 at The Wheelhouse based in Coventry City Council House.
At the session, I presented a short overview on the creation and launch of the Sticker Album plus I shared some of the marketing techniques used to launch and promote the Coventry Pin Club and the Sticker Album which in just over one year has so far resulted in:
- being nominated for ’New Business of the Year’ and ’Sales and Marketing of the Year’ at the Coventry Business Excellence Awards and winning ‘Best Coventry Product’ at the #CovHour Awards
- raising over £2,000 for local Coventry charities - many of whom are reliant on donations and funding to operate
- being interviewed nearly 20 times on BBC Coventry & Warwickshire, Free Radio and Touch FM (check out recent Interview with Vic Minnett - our bit starts at 1 hour 15 mins in)
- our launch video has had over 20,000 views on social media and has reached 45,000 people on Facebook alone: The Coventry Sticker Album launch video
- written about in blogs including HelloCoventry 'The Coventry Themed Collectable Sticker Album Taking The City By Storm’, Coventry Native ’Feeling nostalgic with The Coventry Sticker Album’ and Writing into the Ether ‘Coventry’s Etch & Pin Coventry Sticker Album’
Everyone who attended was given one of our I LOVE COV Coventry Pin Club badges as a thank you, the opportunity to take a closer look at the album itself and the chance to network with the other Coventry businesses and individuals who are featured in the sticker album.